Man Accidentally Drinks Gasoline And Smokes Cigarette -You See Where This Is Going…..

A 43-year-old man burned to death after accidentally drinking from a jar containing gasoline and then smoking a cigarette.

I know what you’re thinking, HOW THE HECK DO YOU MISTAKE GASOLINE FOR A DRINK??? Or maybe you can understand the whole mistaking gasoline for your favorite beverage. But after you realize you just drank gasoline the last thing you should do is SMOKE A FREAKING CIGARETTE!

Thats exactly what happened to Gary Allen Banning who burst into flames after the cigarette he was smoking ignited some of the gasoline he had spilled on his clothes…and consumed.

Police said Mr Banning was at a friend’s apartment in Havelock, North Carolina, when he apparently mistook a jar of gasoline sitting by the kitchen sink for a drink.
Realising his mistake he immediately spit out the gas, but some of it spilled onto his clothes.

Sometime later, he went outside to smoke a cigarette and burst into flames.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From Houston's MIX 96-5

Cosmopolitan.com Happy Hour
Stalking From The Eyes Of A Victim

Listen Live