Monday, April 15 is the tax filing day deadline and for many it’s a day that is met with apprehension and a bit of angst. Things certainly do not have to be that way as several area businesses are offering free eats and good deals on wonderful treats! Just take a look at some places that will ease that tax filing deadline for you with delicious deals!
1. Cinnabon is offering two free Cinnabon Bites on Tax Day at participating locations. Visit their website by clicking here for more details!
2. Got a curly fry craving? Well, participating Arby’s locations are giving away free orders of curly fries! Learn more here!
3. Blow those tax day cares away with AMC’s offering of free popcorn! Click here and print out your free coupon!
4. Panda Express is giving away free single servings of “Samurai Surf and Turf”. No, there is no purchase necessary but you must print the coupon or show it on your mobile device. Click here to do so!
5. Toast your tax worries away with a great beverage at Sonic! Sonic is offering “happy hour” all day on Tax Day. Drinks and slushes are 50% off. The offer is available at participating locations only.
6. Schlotzsky’s is giving out free original small sandwiches with the purchase of a 32oz. fountain drink and chips!
7. Boston Market is offering a “Rib-bate” on Tax Day. Customers can purchase two rib meals for $10.40 and no coupon is needed! Click here for the delicious offer!
8. Great American Cookies is giving away one free birthday cake cookie on tax day! Click here to learn more!
9. Are you in the mood for some great television? Starz and Encore premium channel packages will be shown for free to households nationwide, including subscribers with AT&T U-verse® TV, Cox Communications, DIRECTV, DISH, Verizon FiOS TV, as well as many other regional multichannel affiliates, from April 11 – 15. Check with your cable television provider as dates and packages may differ.
Cicely C. Mitchell, MIX 96.5/ Houston