I have to admit, I’m guilty of this!
Turns out our passwords may be too easy for hackers.
Google just released the most hackable passwords.
On the list:
1. The names of your pets.
2. Important dates, like wedding anniversaries.
3. A family member’s birthday.
4. Your child’s name.
5. Another family member’s name.
6. Your hometown.
7. Your favorite holiday.
8. Something related to your favorite sports team.
9. Your significant others name.
10. The word “password.”
Looks like I’m changing my password, AGAIN!