Last year, rumors that Selena Gomez was dealing with serious health issues came up after she was forced to cancel a bunch of tour dates. Now we know exactly what health issues she’s been dealing with…
According to Perez Hilton, Selena’s grandparents Ricardo and Mary Gomez spoke out about her struggles with lupus in a recent interview and said she’s currently getting treatment for her condition.
Her grandfather goes on to say that they worry about her hectic schedule affecting her health. “What worries [us] more is that she doesn’t know how to say no. She won’t take time for herself to relax, to eat well.”
Selena was reportedly diagnosed over two years ago and was forced to cancel and handful of tour dates due to a high number of “flares” late last year.
Now if she’d just get that ex-boyfriend outta the picture… #imlookinatYOUjustinbieber
Latest Mix Stories:
- Check Out The Size Of This Spider In This Woman’s Car
- 66% Of Kids Expect You To Buy Them Everything On Their Wish List
- Sisters Who Were Conjoined At Birth Beat The Odds And Are Heading Home For The Holidays
- Our Favorite Thing About The Holidays At Work Is Not Being At Work
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22