Well I’m sure this ISN’T how the bride and groom pictured their big day going!
While taking photos at a recent Minnesota wedding, a bridge holding the bride, groom and entire wedding party of 20 people fell into the water after the dock they were standing on broke.
According to the videographer, “by the time they walked down the aisle, you couldn’t even tell something had gone wrong — they were so happy to get married that nothing mattered.”
Latest Mix Stories:
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22
- Celebrating The Holidays With Your Significant Other’s Family, How Did The First Time Go?
- Most People Start Black Friday Shopping At 3:29 P.M. On Thanksgiving
- Your Favorite Christmas Movies Are Determined By Your Age
- 96 Second News: Chrissy Tiegen Is Pregnant With Baby #2; David Cassidy Has Passed Away