Yes he’s an awesome player, but Chandler Parsons is my favorite Houston Rocket for OTHER reasons as well…HIS SMOLDERING GOOD LOOKS OF COURSE! lol
This weekend he’s giving us a chance to meet him in person this Saturday, June 7, at Macy’s Memorial City. Chandler will be on hand to help promote Mankind, the new men’s fragrance from Kenneth Cole.
According to the Chronicle, the event will be held at 2 p at the men’s fragrance department on Floor 2.
Cole’s new fragrance is a modern, masculine mix of cardamom, tarragon leaves, ginger and a splash of pineapple blended with cedarwood, vetiver, sandalwood, oak moss and musk. The fragrance (priced between $44 and $72 for eau de toilette) also come sin hair and body wash, after shave balm and deodorant.
For other details on the event, click HERE!
Aren’t we cute?? 😉
Latest Mix Stories:
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22
- Celebrating The Holidays With Your Significant Other’s Family, How Did The First Time Go?
- Most People Start Black Friday Shopping At 3:29 P.M. On Thanksgiving
- Your Favorite Christmas Movies Are Determined By Your Age
- 96 Second News: Chrissy Tiegen Is Pregnant With Baby #2; David Cassidy Has Passed Away