He’s no competitive eater, just a regular guy with a SERIOUS appetite! Well, that was the case for Adam Richman, but not anymore!
The host of the popular food challenge tv show Man v. Food has lost a ton of weight, and now he is taking it all off to show us just how hard he’s been working.
40-year-old Richman dropped a whopping 70 pounds last year after changing his diet and adding in exercise, and is now seen posing naked for the July issue of British Cosmopolitan to raise awareness of male cancer for Cancer Research. In the photo, Richman flashes a giant smile while lying on his back nude with only a strategically placed team USA soccer ball covering his, um…goods. Lol
Richman told the magazine, “To go from hating the way I looked to being a Cosmo centerfold is a profound honor.”
Way to go Adam, you look great! Check out the before and after pics by clicking HERE!
Latest Mix Stories:
- Check Out The Size Of This Spider In This Woman’s Car
- 66% Of Kids Expect You To Buy Them Everything On Their Wish List
- Sisters Who Were Conjoined At Birth Beat The Odds And Are Heading Home For The Holidays
- Our Favorite Thing About The Holidays At Work Is Not Being At Work
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22