This is So.Stinkin.CUTE!
If/when I ever get married, I sure hope my future hubby-to-be would do something like this!
Groom Sean Rajaee gave his bride Ariana a little wedding gift during their reception when he and his groomsmen performed a choreographed dance at their wedding on Saturday.
According to The Huff Post, the boys opened with Beyoncé‘s “Crazy In Love,” grooved to Destiny’s Child‘s “Bootylicious,” lip-synced to the Backstreet Boys’ “I Want It That Way ” and ended the routine with Bruno Mars’ “Marry You.”
Watch the great video below!
Latest Mix Stories:
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22
- Celebrating The Holidays With Your Significant Other’s Family, How Did The First Time Go?
- Most People Start Black Friday Shopping At 3:29 P.M. On Thanksgiving
- Your Favorite Christmas Movies Are Determined By Your Age
- 96 Second News: Chrissy Tiegen Is Pregnant With Baby #2; David Cassidy Has Passed Away