Bar Louie’s dress code has some people talking. I’m not sure why this is news now. I’ve seen stuff like this as far back as 10 years ago. Some are saying you might as well have a sign that says “No black people allowed.” What do YOU think?
(Pictured: Shawnda ignoring our company dress code of not dressing like a hillbilly.)
Latest Mix Stories:
- Check Out The Size Of This Spider In This Woman’s Car
- 66% Of Kids Expect You To Buy Them Everything On Their Wish List
- Sisters Who Were Conjoined At Birth Beat The Odds And Are Heading Home For The Holidays
- Our Favorite Thing About The Holidays At Work Is Not Being At Work
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22