Well, let’s just say Houston didn’t rank so well. A new study ranked the 100 biggest cities in the country from most entertaining to least entertaining, based on factors like the cost of bowling and pizza, the number of parks and pools, and the nicest weather. Cincinnati, Ohio came in first . . . Orlando, Florida is second . . . and Omaha, Nebraska is third. Newark, New Jersey came in last. Houston = 94th. Whatever….Houston’s still better than Cincinnati. Check out the map below and more on the survey HERE
Latest Mix Stories:
- Sarah Pepper’s Weekend In Five Photos!
- 96 Second News: Pink’s Amazing AMA Performance; Harry Styles Will Perform At Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- The Average Person Will Spend $967 On The Holidays This Year, But It’s This In Houston
- Best News Ever For Pet Owners!
- Pringles Has Made Chips That Taste Like An Entire Thanksgiving Dinner