24-year-old Anthony Stallard of Portsmouth, England was out drinking with friends last month and they decided to go to a cemetery nearby to kick around a soccer ball. While they were there, some families were visiting graves. And Anthony decided to pretend to be a GHOST . . . and snuck up on the families making “ooooooh” sounds.
When they saw him, he flapped his arms around and pretended he was getting thrown backwards by invisible forces. He was arrested and charged with using threatening or abusive words or behavior likely to cause distress. He was just fined $59, plus another $34 to the victims and $34 in court costs.
Latest Mix Stories:
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22
- Celebrating The Holidays With Your Significant Other’s Family, How Did The First Time Go?
- Most People Start Black Friday Shopping At 3:29 P.M. On Thanksgiving
- Your Favorite Christmas Movies Are Determined By Your Age
- 96 Second News: Chrissy Tiegen Is Pregnant With Baby #2; David Cassidy Has Passed Away