Shepard Smith, STFU!
What you said is appalling and makes you look uneducated.
While reporting on the death of Robin Williams, Smith said, “one of the reasons Williams may have killed himself in “a fit of depression” is that he was “such a coward.”
FIRST OF ALL..
Severe depression and addiction issues are serious mental, emotional, and physical issues.
I KNOW because I’ve seen it first hand you ass!
Would you call a family member or close friend a coward if they decided to take their own life?! Probably not.
Once again, your ignorance playing to ratings is distasteful and sad.
Instead of voicing your own opinion, you should’ve posted the “warning signs of depression” or offered a help line for those currently dealing with it.
Shame on you, Shepard.
- Check Out The Size Of This Spider In This Woman’s Car
- 66% Of Kids Expect You To Buy Them Everything On Their Wish List
- Sisters Who Were Conjoined At Birth Beat The Odds And Are Heading Home For The Holidays
- Our Favorite Thing About The Holidays At Work Is Not Being At Work
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22