Although I was never a HUGE fan of Robin Williams (I always thought he was too much. Like he never turned off the personality and was just a real human) I DO recognize his talent and accomplishments. I also feel for his family and hope they can make it through this horrible tragedy somewhat still in tact. Anyway, I read these things I didn’t know about Robin from The Huffington Post.
1. Robin Williams improvised most of Genie for “Aladdin.”
2. Robin Williams dressed in scrubs and surprised his friend Christopher Reeve in the hospital following his career-ending accident.
3. During the filming of “Schindler’s List,” Robin Williams called Steven Spielberg to tell him jokes and lift his spirits.
4. In high school, Robin Williams was voted by his classmates as the “Least Likely To Succeed.”
5. Robin Williams favorite childhood book was “The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe,” which he’d read to his kids.
“Well, you just try and keep it in perspective; you have to remember the best and the worst. In America they really do mythologize people when they die.”
Latest Mix Stories:
- Check Out The Size Of This Spider In This Woman’s Car
- 66% Of Kids Expect You To Buy Them Everything On Their Wish List
- Sisters Who Were Conjoined At Birth Beat The Odds And Are Heading Home For The Holidays
- Our Favorite Thing About The Holidays At Work Is Not Being At Work
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22