According to a new list on Thrillist, they’ve called out 14 bars in Houston and dubbed them the Top 14 “BAD DECISION” bars. (In my opinion, any bar can turn into a bad decision bar after one too many…but whatevs…)
Some of my favorite nights have been spent in theses places, and yes I will admit my 25th birthday was one for the books at Pub Fiction in Midtown.
Take a look at this list and see if you agree with the places they are calling “bad decision” bars. As in, I only came for happy hour but now it’s 2am and I have to be at work in 5 hours.
Also, tell me what H-Town bars you think they left off this list!
Click HERE to see the list!
Latest Mix Stories:
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22
- Celebrating The Holidays With Your Significant Other’s Family, How Did The First Time Go?
- Most People Start Black Friday Shopping At 3:29 P.M. On Thanksgiving
- Your Favorite Christmas Movies Are Determined By Your Age
- 96 Second News: Chrissy Tiegen Is Pregnant With Baby #2; David Cassidy Has Passed Away