Here’s another rumor to add to the pot. Rumor is the iPhone 6 will be able to function as your mobile wallet (according to anonymous sources). Apple is reportedly teaming up with Visa, MasterCard, and American Express for the newest iPhone feature, which would allow you to make purchases at participating retail locations.
You will wave your phone over a device to make a transaction. But who wants their information on their phone like that? How easy would that be to hack. If you can get into Jennifer Lawrence’s cloud for nudie pics, I’m sure you could get into my phone for my credit card. I don’t like it. You?
Latest Mix Stories:
- Check Out The Size Of This Spider In This Woman’s Car
- 66% Of Kids Expect You To Buy Them Everything On Their Wish List
- Sisters Who Were Conjoined At Birth Beat The Odds And Are Heading Home For The Holidays
- Our Favorite Thing About The Holidays At Work Is Not Being At Work
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22