A 31-year-old from California is raising awareness for testicular cancer . . . by pushing a six-foot-tall TESTICLE across the country. He started last week, and says his goal is to encourage more guys to get tested, because if you catch it early, there’s a 96% survival rate.
Check out PICS of Thomas and his GIANT BALL
Latest Mix Stories:
- Check Out The Size Of This Spider In This Woman’s Car
- 66% Of Kids Expect You To Buy Them Everything On Their Wish List
- Sisters Who Were Conjoined At Birth Beat The Odds And Are Heading Home For The Holidays
- Our Favorite Thing About The Holidays At Work Is Not Being At Work
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22