London Fashion Week has already seen some pretty outrageous looks this year (including Tom Ford’s pastie top. Don’t ask…), but on Tuesday, Sept. 16, designer Ashish sent a Kimye sweatshirt down the runway!
The London-based designer bedazzled a periwinkle sweatshirt with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s faces on the front.
That’s not where the famous faces stopped though…the five boys of One Direction were on some jeans, plus Miley Cyrus (and her famous tongue) were also on a shirt as well.
Would YOU wear these??
Latest Mix Stories:
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22
- Celebrating The Holidays With Your Significant Other’s Family, How Did The First Time Go?
- Most People Start Black Friday Shopping At 3:29 P.M. On Thanksgiving
- Your Favorite Christmas Movies Are Determined By Your Age
- 96 Second News: Chrissy Tiegen Is Pregnant With Baby #2; David Cassidy Has Passed Away