Is this a good idea in ANY universe?
Facebook is trying out a stand-alone app that allows users to interact without providing their real names. They say it’s for people to discuss sensitive subjects such as healthcare or other subjects where it is beneficial not to use your real name. Of course we all know it’s just gonna open up the flood gates for the weirdos, sickos, trolls and pervs of the internet.
Facebook’s chief product officer commented in his own Facebook post last week and said they do not comment on rumor or speculation.
Latest Mix Stories:
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22
- Celebrating The Holidays With Your Significant Other’s Family, How Did The First Time Go?
- Most People Start Black Friday Shopping At 3:29 P.M. On Thanksgiving
- Your Favorite Christmas Movies Are Determined By Your Age
- 96 Second News: Chrissy Tiegen Is Pregnant With Baby #2; David Cassidy Has Passed Away