I’m kinda on the fence about this one?
Maybe it’s because I wasn’t born and raised in Texas.
But, in my opinion I think the logo looks a bit dated? Am I wrong?
“The emblem is red and chrome with a unique intertwined star and football, and features red banners announcing the host city name.” Houston Super Bowl Host Committee Chairman Ric Campo said, “we wanted Houston’s Host Committee Super Bowl logo to reflect that we are a city on the rise.”
The Houston Super Bowl Host Committee is in charge of planning and executing all logistical things related to Super Bowl LI.
Did they get it right?
Click here to see it.
Latest Mix Stories:
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22
- Celebrating The Holidays With Your Significant Other’s Family, How Did The First Time Go?
- Most People Start Black Friday Shopping At 3:29 P.M. On Thanksgiving
- Your Favorite Christmas Movies Are Determined By Your Age
- 96 Second News: Chrissy Tiegen Is Pregnant With Baby #2; David Cassidy Has Passed Away