Finally the H&M location at the Houston Galleria is going to open its doors THIS Thursday, Nov. 6 at noon! (maybe I’ll sneak outta work early, but don’t tell my boss though…lol)
According to KHOU, the new location will offer collections for ladies, men, young ladies and young men, with separate “store within store” sections for accessories, lingerie, cosmetics and its pus sized line, H&M +, a statement from the company says.
The first 300 shoppers in line will get an H&M t-shirt and Access to Fashion Pass, valued from $10 to $300, in addition to other opening offers and fun giveaways.
The company says customers at the new Galleria location can help save natural resources through the store’s garment recycling program. Customers will receive a voucher for 15% off their entire next purchase for each bag of donated clothing.
To kick off the recycling program, customers who bring garments to be recycled before the store’s noontime grand opening will also have the chance to win H&M gift cards valued between $50 and $100 in addition to receiving the voucher.
Latest Mix Stories:
- Check Out The Size Of This Spider In This Woman’s Car
- 66% Of Kids Expect You To Buy Them Everything On Their Wish List
- Sisters Who Were Conjoined At Birth Beat The Odds And Are Heading Home For The Holidays
- Our Favorite Thing About The Holidays At Work Is Not Being At Work
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22