Munchkin the Shih Tzu is the newest star of the internet!
Munchkin’s owner, Cindy Roth, dressed her up like a teddy bear for Halloween and posted it online with a video of the ‘teddy bear‘ walking toward her.
And in case you wanted to let your dog be just as adorable for Halloween next year, she even posted instructions on how to make the costume…
She said it only took her 15 minutes:
1. Measure your dog in the front from feet to top of head (Munchkin is 14″).
2. Get a teddy bear in similar color to your dog in their size.
3. Cut the face off, cut the bottom of the feet off, cut open the back.
4. Take all the stuffing out except for the arms. Bear only goes on front part of their body/legs and back half is exposed.
5. Put a string or velcro through the back behind the neck to tie/close
Seriously, this is pretty much the CUTEST THING ever…check out the video!