A man in China spent over $80,000 on 99 iPhones to propose to his girlfriend and SHE SAID NO!
Omg, I am sad for this guy!
According The Nanfang, the guy wanted to pop the big question before Nov. 11, which in China, is “Single’s Day” because of the four lonely 1’s in the date. Judging by pictures on the site, the man put all 99 iPhones in the shape of a heart, and got down on one knee in front of a bunch of people.
Judging by the pictures on the site, the man put all 99 iPhones in the shape of a heart, and got down on one knee in front of a bunch of people. Tencent News reports that the man also had to save two years worth of his salary to put all of it together.
I’m assuming his girlfriend is now his EX girlfriend.
Latest Mix Stories:
- Check Out The Size Of This Spider In This Woman’s Car
- 66% Of Kids Expect You To Buy Them Everything On Their Wish List
- Sisters Who Were Conjoined At Birth Beat The Odds And Are Heading Home For The Holidays
- Our Favorite Thing About The Holidays At Work Is Not Being At Work
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22