This is absolutely ludicrous to me but yes, people are already lining up for black Friday. Best Buy is one of the many stores open on Thanksgiving this year. They’ll be opening at 5:00 P.M. on Thanksgiving with some of the standard CRAZY DEALS on TVs and laptops and whatnot.
And there are two ladies who are DEFINITELY going to get those deals. Vicky Torres and her friend Juanita Salas are ALREADY camping out outside of the Best Buy in Beaumont, California. And it turns out they’ve been there since LAST Wednesday. That means they’ll spend 22 days camping out before Thanksgiving. If they worked eight-hour minimum wage jobs for just half of those days at California’s $9-an-hour rate, they’d each make around $800 . . . which is far more than any discount they’ll get.
Vicky and Juanita say they camp out for the sales every year. Vicky says, quote, “Some say [to us], ‘That’s dedication’ . . . others say, ‘That’s stupid.'”
I’m going with number 2.
If you want to check out Target’s Black Friday Deals Go HERE.
Latest Mix Stories:
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22
- Celebrating The Holidays With Your Significant Other’s Family, How Did The First Time Go?
- Most People Start Black Friday Shopping At 3:29 P.M. On Thanksgiving
- Your Favorite Christmas Movies Are Determined By Your Age
- 96 Second News: Chrissy Tiegen Is Pregnant With Baby #2; David Cassidy Has Passed Away