Houstonians LOOK OUT, you might see Jennifer Lawrence at IKEA.
The “Hunger Games” star is in the process of furnishing her new $7 million, five-bedroom home in Beverly Hills.
She couldn’t believe the prices of designer couches!
The 24 year old told The Telegraph, “I bought one from IKEA. It doesn’t matter how much money I make, unfairness in prices really fires me up. Like shopping in L.A and a T-shirt costs $150.”
Who doesn’t love Jennifer Lawrence!
Read more HERE.
Latest Mix Stories:
- Sarah Pepper’s Weekend In Five Photos!
- 96 Second News: Pink’s Amazing AMA Performance; Harry Styles Will Perform At Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- The Average Person Will Spend $967 On The Holidays This Year, But It’s This In Houston
- Best News Ever For Pet Owners!
- Pringles Has Made Chips That Taste Like An Entire Thanksgiving Dinner