When it comes to getting good reception so that you can post those pre-game selfies, NRG Stadium is the worst of the bunch in the NFL. In a perfect world we would have wi-fi like 26 of the 31 NFL stadiums around the country but that won’t be happening anytime soon. One fan described NRG as “No Reception Guaranteed”. Even the NFL’s chief information officer calls the stadium a “black hole” for mobile device usage.
With the 2017 Superbowl this is a growing concern. Verizon is currently working on a new distributed antenna system for Verizon customers. Sucks though it you’re still on AT&T or Sprint. Look for it to be complete early next year. It’s not cheap. Word is it could cost in the ballpark of $15 million. Whatever you have to do man. I’ve got selfies to take, tweets to make, and friends to tag. Get with it. More on the story in detail at theatomsmashershow.com
Latest Mix Stories:
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22
- Celebrating The Holidays With Your Significant Other’s Family, How Did The First Time Go?
- Most People Start Black Friday Shopping At 3:29 P.M. On Thanksgiving
- Your Favorite Christmas Movies Are Determined By Your Age
- 96 Second News: Chrissy Tiegen Is Pregnant With Baby #2; David Cassidy Has Passed Away