Jersey Shore alum Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi’s got married to her long time bf Jionni Lavalle over the weekend, and it was a Great Gatsby themed event!
The wedding took place at the Venetian in Garfield, New Jersey on Saturday, and all of the past ‘Shore’ favorites were there as part of the wedding party. Bridesmaids Jenni “Jwoww” Farley, Deena Cortese and Samantha “Sammi” Giancola all wore strapless black gowns, and silver ’20s-inspired headbands and earrings.
The boys, Ronnie Magro and Pauly D, as well as Jenni’s fiance, Roger Mathews sported white tuxedos for the big day.
Check out lots more pics HERE!
Latest Mix Stories:
- Most People Start Black Friday Shopping At 3:29 P.M. On Thanksgiving
- Your Favorite Christmas Movies Are Determined By Your Age
- 96 Second News: Chrissy Tiegen Is Pregnant With Baby #2; David Cassidy Has Passed Away
- Half Of People Say Drinking Makes Their Family More Tolerable On Thanksgiving
- [Video] Siblings Sets Her Sister Right After Disapproving Of Her Boyfriend