This Technicolor kitty has got eyebrows raised around the world. Is it born with it, or maybe it’s paint-feline?
Reports out of Varna, Bulgaria claim the cat is in no danger because of the coloring and that it must have merely slept in a puddle of synthetic green coloring (it would have to be a dry powder right? Like, fake grass green color powder??). Some viewers however, are skeptical of the cyan cat.
I can’t quite wrap my head around a cat sleeping in any type of liquid, whether it be paint or water…water+cat=Bad time, right???
Anyhoo, the cat doesn’t seem to mind the jewel-tone tinge, and if we can find it a ginger friend it will be a Christmas miracle!
You be the judge:
Latest Mix Stories:
- Check Out The Size Of This Spider In This Woman’s Car
- 66% Of Kids Expect You To Buy Them Everything On Their Wish List
- Sisters Who Were Conjoined At Birth Beat The Odds And Are Heading Home For The Holidays
- Our Favorite Thing About The Holidays At Work Is Not Being At Work
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22