Apparently a new trend this Christmas is . . . putting tiny ornaments in your BEARD.
Of course, to have a beard bushy enough to support ornaments, you would’ve had to start growing it a while ago. Which should be fine if you’re a filthy hipster, or you’re still rocking some facial hair from “Mo-vember.”
There’s a company that’s even selling ornaments specifically for beards . . . but they say demand has been so high they’re already SOLD OUT.
You can still join in though . . . you’ll just have to buy miniature ornaments, hook them onto your beard yourself, and be the HIT at your holiday parties.
I’m on my way right now to the craft store so we can deck Romans face…err, beard come Monday.
I think some of those foam scrapbooking snowflake stickers will add a little extra flair!
Latest Mix Stories:
- This Steakhouse Is Serving A $76,000 Thanksgiving Dinner
- Thanksgiving Dinner Should Only Cost You $49 This Year
- Win Tickets To MIXmas with All Time Low, Phillip Phillips, Bleachers & Lights
- 5 Tips To Help You Make It Through Black Friday
- Lauren Kelly’s Weekend In Five Photos