Kimberly Henderson, a South Carolina mother has a common problem shared by all mother’s of young children. Getting them to sleep. Her little girl can only fall asleep by being sung to, more particularly, selections from only Whitney Houston or Mariah Carey. Now, those are some pretty difficult artists to match vocally…but Miss Kim here, NAILS it!! Watch her hit every note and own them…and seeing her little babe fall asleep in the process is just the most precious thing.
My Dad would sing me to sleep with Willie Nelson’s “Pancho and Lefty” what songs did it for you when you were a wee one?
– Sarah E!
Latest Mix Stories:
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22
- Celebrating The Holidays With Your Significant Other’s Family, How Did The First Time Go?
- Most People Start Black Friday Shopping At 3:29 P.M. On Thanksgiving
- Your Favorite Christmas Movies Are Determined By Your Age
- 96 Second News: Chrissy Tiegen Is Pregnant With Baby #2; David Cassidy Has Passed Away