I believe everyone’s entitled to the ‘shiny new car with the big red bow’ or ‘pony’ at least once on Christmas morning.
For the record, I got neither growing up..
So, figured I’d try and pull-off the impossible this Christmas. Back in August, I stared planning a Walt Disney World vacation for my Mom, Dad, sister, her husband, my two nieces, and nephew. The kids are obsessed with Doc McStuffins, Jake And The Neverland Pirates, and Sofia the First (if you watch Disney Junior, you know what I’m talking about.)
Little by little, I booked the hotel, planned the character breakfast, lunches, and dinners…even customized their Disney magic bands which allow us special access on Disney property.
Honestly, it was more fun planning the vacation than anything! But, I had to keep it a secret for 4 months – and I’M THE WORST at keeping secrets! Somehow, I managed to keep this one.
FINALLY, Christmas morning came and it was time for the big reveal..
Their reaction was priceless! Watch for yourself..
Latest Mix Stories:
- Check Out The Size Of This Spider In This Woman’s Car
- 66% Of Kids Expect You To Buy Them Everything On Their Wish List
- Sisters Who Were Conjoined At Birth Beat The Odds And Are Heading Home For The Holidays
- Our Favorite Thing About The Holidays At Work Is Not Being At Work
- Spec’s ‘Wine Of The Week’ For 11/22