Lots of the wet stuff dumped down on us last night and even though the rain fell consistently, it fell slow enough for drainage systems to deal (woohoo!).
And now for some “Good News/Better News”!
The good news; for the most part the Houston metro dodged a major rain bullet and the instances of high water areas are minimal…but there still are some places to avoid!
Here are the areas to watch out for as:.
Verified at 9:52AM:
(1) -Feeder lane- BELTWAY 8-SOUTH Eastbound at MYKAWA
(3) -Feeder lanes- FM-529 Eastbound at US-290 NORTHWEST
(3) -Feeder lanes- FM-529 Westbound at US-290 NORTHWEST
Verified at 8:27AM:
(1) -Shouler lane- HARDY TOLL ROAD Southbound after SOUTH HARDY PLAZA
Verified at 5:27AM:
(1) -Ramp lane- IH-45 NORTH Southbound at MILAM ST
The better news; the rain is tapering off as is moves East into Louisiana by this evening. Tomorrow will still be a bit cloudy, but by Tuesday Fall returns with sunny skies, low humidity and high’s between 76-80 😀 !!