Still lots of rain out there and some road closures due to high water.
Here is a list of schools that will be closed today and schools with a delayed start.
This list was posted on ABC 13.
Hempstead, Livingston and Waller ISD say school is closed today due to high water.
The Alabama Coushatta Head Start in Livingston, Texas is also closed today.
Shepherd ISD is on a two-hour delay this morning. School buses will run two hours behind normal schedule, with school beginning at 10am.
Goodrich ISD also says it is on a two-hour delay. Classes begin at 10am, with buses running two hours later than normal. Breakfast will be served.
Magnolia ISD revises bus stops
Magnolia ISD says they will have several alternative bus stops due to high water.
Those alternate bus stops are as follows:
- Pine Lane to Oak Lane: The bus will stop at the bridge
- Superior Road: The bus will stop at the bridge
- Sandra Dee and FM1486: The regular education bus will pick up students at the corner of FM1486. The special needs bus will pick up as scheduled on Sandra Dee.
- Brenda Lane: The bus will pick up at the corner of FM1486
- Sandy Hill Road: The bus will pick up at the corner of FM1486
- Hardin Store at FM1774: Several areas underwater
- Canterbury Ranch at Dobbin Hufsmith Road: Closed due to high water. Buses will travel around FM2978/FM1488 to pick up students.
- Butera Road at Walnut Creek: Closed due to high water
- Sanders Cemetery Road: Closed due to high water
- Robert Cemetery Road: Closed at the bridge due to high water
- Glenmont: Water over the bridge