This 2 Year Old Accidentally Swallowed Your Worst Nightmare

This 2 year old accidentally swallowed your worst nightmare…..that is if you’re scared of eight legged slimy sea creatures!

In Wichita, Kansas a two year old boy was rushed to the hospital after swallowing a baby octopus. Yes, you read that right!

The boyfriend of the boy’s mother was planning on using the octopus to make homemade sushi when the toddler got a hold of the raw and odd choice of cuisine. It’s not exactly known how he managed to swallow the whole octopus, but he was rushed to the hospital after choking.

Luckily, the boy is fine. However the boyfriend was booked and charged with child endangerment.

Some advice to all parents out there, please leave sea creatures in the sea and not in your home!
Read more on the story from FOX 40 in Sacramento here. 

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From Houston's MIX 96-5

Cosmopolitan.com Happy Hour
Stalking From The Eyes Of A Victim

Listen Live