Red Cross is here for the city of Houston. And there are many different ways to help.
You can always help by doing any the following 7 options:
1. Donate at redcross.org/donate
2. You can volunteer at redcross.org/local/tx/Houston/volunteer
3. If people need assistance they can call the Red Cross at 866-526-8300, or they can go to redcross.org/mo2
4. If anyone needs assistance in help finding a family member they can visit safeandwell.communityos.org
5. If people need a list of open shelters in the Houston area they can visit https://redcrosstexasgulfcoast.wordpress.com/
6. You can text the words “Red Cross” to 90999 to make a $10 donation.
7. And finally people can download the Red Cross preparedness apps at redcross.org for IPhone and Android phones.