In 2017, Disney Cruise Line will sail to world-wide dream destinations.
In 2017 Disney Cruise Line will sail to dream destinations world-wide – from tropical Caribbean islands to faraway places like rugged Alaska or enchanting Europe.
The Bahamas and Caribbean from Florida Ports
In 2017, Disney Cruise Line will depart from Port Canaveral (near Orlando) and Miami to The Bahamas and the Caribbean on a variety of itineraries ranging from 3-nights to 7-nights, with select 7 night Cruises aboard Disney Fantasy featuring Star Wars Day at Sea. Every cruise departing from Port Canaveral and Miami includes a stop at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
In Summer 2017, Disney Cruise Line embarks on amazing European adventures:
- 7-night cruises through the Norwegian Fjords and a 11-night cruise that includes Iceland
- 7- and 10-night Northern European cruises to Copenhagen, Denmark, Sweden and Germany
- 12-night British Isles cruise to England, Scotland and France.
- 5-, 7- and 10-night Mediterranean cruises to Spain, France and Italy
Also in Summer 2017, Disney Cruise Line explores the untamed beauty of Alaska:
- 7-night cruises through Tracy Arm, Skagway, Ketchikan and Juneau
Western Caribbean & Bahamas from Galveston, Texas
Returning to Texas for a limited time in November and December 2017, Disney Cruise Line will explore favorite Western Caribbean and Bahamian ports-of-call:
- 7-night cruises with stops in Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Falmouth, Jamaica or Costa Maya
- 7-night cruises with stops in Key West, Nassau and Disney’s Private Island Paradise-Castaway Cay
Bahamas and Canadian Coast from New York, New York
Returning to New York for a short season in Fall 2017, Disney Cruise Line will set sail to the Bahamas including a stop at Port Canaveral near Walt Disney World Resort and to the Canadian Coast.
- 7- and 8-night Bahamian sailings to Nassau, Bahamas, Disney’s Private Island Paradise-Castaway Cay, and Port Canaveral near Walt Disney World Resort
- Sailings departing from New York that stop in Port Canaveral include a one-day Park Hopper ticket and round trip transportation to the Walt Disney World Resort.
- 4-, 5- and 7-night Canadian Coast cruises with stops in scenic cultural hubs like Charlottetown, Halifax or Saint John.
Here’s our interview with Jennifer about all of the Disney Cruise Line destinations:Comments