Woman Ends Up Half-Bald After At-Home Bleach Job Goes Wrong!

Sarah Pepper

Here are the photos before and after:

So what happened?

According to the Daily Femail, quote, Kirsty claimed she applied the dye according to the instructions. Then, just before she was about to wash it out after 15 minutes, she started to experience a burning sensation.”

She was  going for Unicorn locks and what she got were burns and is now half bald!

I’m not sure how it all happened or the science behind it but I feels so bad for her 😦

 

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From Houston's MIX 96-5

Cosmopolitan.com Happy Hour
Stalking From The Eyes Of A Victim

Listen Live