What does your choice of Halloween costume say about you? According to National Today, here are seven costumes and what people think they say about you:
1. A superhero. 42% of people think it means you’re athletic.
2. A pop culture-inspired costume. 44% of people said you’re probably a really good time.
3. 23% of people said a scary costume like a zombie or a mummy is also a sign you’re a partier.
4. A historical figure. 24% of people said it means you’re a bookworm.
5. If you made your costume yourself, 20% of people think it means you’re the “therapist type” who listens to their friends’ problems and gives out advice.
6. If you’re wearing a political costume, 61% of people say it’s a sign that you’re a big sports fan.
7. If you’re dressing as a cop, firefighter, doctor, or nurse, 19% of people think you’re probably the serious one in your group of friends.