How much would you pay to avoid all the stressful stuff about the holidays? The New York Post reports that a new survey by Yelp, these are 10 things that stress us out this time of year (and how much we’d pay to have someone else deal with them):
1. We’d pay $143 to have someone put up all our decorations, inside and outside.
2. We’d pay another $128 to have them all taken down.
3. To have all your holiday shopping done for you: $121.
4. To have all your gifts perfectly wrapped for everyone: $96.
5. To guarantee your significant other will love their present? We’d pay $134 on top of what we’re planning to spend on the actual gift.
6. To have your entire holiday meal taken care of is $146. That includes buying the food, cooking everything, and doing the dishes.
7. We’d pay an extra $108 to make sure the turkey was perfect.
8. To guarantee no one at dinner argued about politics: $152.
9. To completely avoid your IN-LAWS this year: $158.
10. And the thing we’d pay the most for is to find our Christmas spirit again, and really enjoy the holidays like when we were kids: $259.
Add it up! That’s $1,445 worth of holiday stress!!